SAVE THE DATES: Spring training opportunities at Sun Peaks between Wed, April 13th and Sun, April 24th
We’re making big plans in an effort to offer BC ski racers more time on-snow in their home province in the spring. Our goal is to bring athletes and coaches from around the province together for a variety of training opportunities. The mountain will be closed to the public and we will run the training center for our groups. Sun Peaks Resort is very supportive of this project and we are excited to get it on the calendar!
The 12-day program will include the following:
- BC Ski Team Invitee Camp – April 14th -18th (criteria details coming soon)
- Girls Fast Forward Camp (for U14 and older) – April 19th – 21st (sign-up link and information coming soon)
- Super Camp (for all athletes U14 and older) – April 22nd to 24th (sign-up link and information coming soon)
- Development Level Coaching Course – April 13th to 17th (REGISTER HERE)
- Performance Level Coaching Course – April 18th to 22nd (REGISTER HERE)
We know these dates include the Easter weekend, and that part of the camp falls mid-week, but we have to go when there is snow and the hill space is available – that’s a part of our sport that we can’t control. We hope this initiative will be popular and we look forward to inviting most of the athletes in the province to take advantage of great on-snow training before the summer break.