Girls Fast Forward camp is back😊
BC Alpine’s high-performance GFF training camp, which aims to inspire BC’s next wave of female skiers, is back with an all-star coach and athlete-coach crew, April 19 to 21, 2022 at Sun Peaks Resort.
Guest coaches may include Olympian and World Junior PGS Champion Cassidy Gray, an Invermere skier who is making waves on the alpine World Cup tour, and 6-time Paralympic medalist Mollie Jepsen, as well as Canadian men’s speed team racer Sam Mulligan.
The focus of the camp is to provide a FUN, high-performance training environment where athletes can connect with other female-identifying coaches and athletes throughout the province. Athletes can take advantage of the spring training and kick-start their 2022-2023 season with foundational work.
“Having a strong, supportive community within sport is so important for young, female athletes. This GFF camp will inspire upcoming skiers to continue their pursuit of ski racing and high-level sport.”.Anders Hestdalen, BC Alpine CEO
Eligible: Any female-identifying racer born 2008 or older that is registered with a BC Alpine club (2nd year U14s, U16s & FIS-aged female athletes)
When: April 19th to 21st, 2022 (arrive between 4pm and 6pm of April 18, and depart 2pm to 3pm of April 21, 2022)
Where: Sun Peaks Resort, BC
Hotel: Nancy Greene’s Cahilty Hotel & Suites
Confirmed Coaching Crew :
- Montana Molyneux – BCST Coach
- Samantha Fournier – OST FIS Coach
- Katie Findlay – Revelstoke Program Director
- Leslie Firstbrook – Smithers Program Director
VIP Athlete Coaches:
- Cassidy Gray – Olympian
- Mollie Jepsen – Paralympian
- Sam Mulligan – World Cup Ski Racer
- 3 nights accommodation, April 18, 19 and 20 (checking out on the 21st)
- Meals (dinner on the 18th, breakfast, lunch & dinner on the 19th & 20th, breakfast & lunch on the 21st)
- 3 days on-snow & off-snow technical work
- All-Star athlete panel & female athlete nutrition and health talk
- 3 days of inspiration!
NOTE: transportation to and from Sun Peaks NOT INCLUDED
Total cost payable to BC Alpine is $660.00 – accommodation is based on double occupancy
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP AND PAY BCALPINE – $660.00 fee includes camp, accommodation and meals
Registration deadline is Monday, April 11th by 4:00 P.M. PST