Tuesday's downhill training was cancelled, and a decision was made that afternoon to run the women's slalom on Wednesday, March 19th, at the top of the Dave Murray Downhill course (Upper Dave Murray), above where the Pontiac GMC Canadian Championships' downhill races will start.

Mother Nature is forcing race organizers to change the schedule to ensure all races take place over the next nine days. If current conditions persist, the plan is to continue with the technical events, with the men's slalom tentatively scheduled for Thursday.

A decision will then be made as to whether to have the Super G on Friday, or the women's giant slalom.

However, if the weather should break at any time and cold temperatures settle in, the ROC will move into the speed events.

“We need cold weather,” said Robin Macfarlane, Race Chair of the Pontiac GMC Canadian Championships. “We've had very warm weather for the last 10 days, and a significant amount of moisture. We haven't been able to get cold into the snow on the course. It's down about three or four inches, but we need it further than that to have a safe track.”