Decision Day is fast approaching for the Spring Series and we are still short approximately 25 volunteers to run 2 race courses. Unless 15 materialize between now and March 21, we will condense to one ROC and quota the race. We have done everything within our power as an ROC to round up volunteers in our small town of 5000 residents and we just can’t get to the magic number. Again, we appeal to Alberta and BC race parents to help make this a good race for ALL FIS racers! We really don’t want to see anyone excluded, but we want to hold an event of reasonable quality for the participants. We still have some free accomodation left and are now assigning it to those able to volunteer for 3 days or more. If you can assist, please e-mail This is a link to send an Email. gordon@bagan.ca  Thank you in advance! 
Windermere Valley Ski Club Spring Series ROC