Hello Clubs, Campers and Fans!
The BC Alpine Super Camp on the Horstman Glacier at Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler will begin very soon. Please take the time to check out the details required to participate with your club.
The main dates for the Super Camp are July 23-27 (M-F) but I have lane space and tickets from the 21st to 29th for anyone wishing to add days to their camp.
• All Campers/Camp Staff must be members of a sanctioned ACA Club or have permission/proof of insurance from their Province or Nation
• BC Alpine Clubs must be current with all campers listed as members for the 2012/2013 season at their club
• Athlete Lists should be submitted to email@example.com no later than July 15th and include participating coaches to allocate training space. Please submit basic daily camp training plan at same time as athlete lists
• Lift tickets are $65 per day per coach/athlete
• Parent Passes can be purchased for $40 on a first come-first served basis daily from Tuesday July 24th at the Wizard Chair from Nigel Cooper. Five tickets per day will be sold. You will be accompanied and oriented on mountain by Nigel Cooper
• Lanes space is allocated daily based on a plan to maximize each athletes time on snow. Clubs will collaborate to enhance the opportunities of their peer clubs as well as their own in a collegial manner.
BC Alpine welcomes any kid or club to participate with us. Some of our clubs still have space left in their “full-service” one price camps if you would like to make a last minute addition to the fun….contact any of the following or contact me if your camp is one or two shy of making it work!
Whistler Mountain Ski Club – Nigel Loring firstname.lastname@example.org
Cypress Ski Club – Raul Anguita – email@example.com
Grouse Tyee Ski Club – Sead Causevic – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions feel free to email email@example.com for more info.