Join us in Sun Peaks for the ever-popular, educational and informative sessions! We are excited to confirm our plans to again host our in-person Member Summit, Coaches Meeting and Annual General Meeting at the beautiful Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Center, October 13–15, 2023. All members are invited and it’s free to attend (excluding travel and accommodation).
Schedule (detailed agenda to follow):
- Friday, October 13 (PM only) – Coaches Meeting (Day 1)
- Saturday, October 14 (AM only) – Coaches Meeting (Day 2)
- Saturday, October 14 (PM only) – Member Summit (Day 1)
- Saturday, October 14 (Evening) – Goldie Awards and Banquet
- Sunday, October 15 (AM/early afternoon) – AGM and Member Summit (Day 2)
CLICK HERE FOR HOTEL ROOM PRICING AND BOOKING DETAILS
(Book your room as soon as possible to receive the best rates!)
- Please contact Kathy with any allergy or dietary restrictions.
“We are beyond excited to meet in person again for the second time since the pandemic. We truly believe that getting the membership together is key to the strong culture in BC, and that it is necessary to continue the success of alpine ski racing in BC. Last year’s summit was a weekend filled with learning, inspiration, collaboration, celebration and fun, and we want this one to be even better. See you in Sun Peaks!”Anders Hestdalen, BC Alpine CEO