The following list of members (by club) have been approved for a CWSAA All Areas Pass for the 2022-23 season. These members need to complete the online waiver and upload their pass photo as soon as possible.
Links to the waiver and photo uploader are found below the list of approved names along with instructions on using the online waiver signing application.
Lists are all alphabetical by club then last name of recipient.
!!! If you feel any names are in errors or are missing, contact Keven Dubinsky immediately !!!List last updated: Oct 21, 2022
Cypress Ski Club
Fernie Alpine Ski Team
Grouse Mountain Tyee Ski Club
Kimberley Alpine Team
Lightning Creek Ski Club
Okanagan Ski Team
Red Mountain Racers
Smithers Ski & Snowboard Club
Sun Peaks Alpine Club
Vernon Ski Club
Whistler Mountain Ski Club
Deck Stang, Viveka
Whitewater Ski Team
APPLICATION STEP 1 of 2: Digital Waiver
Click HERE for the digital waiver link.
Tips on filling out the digital waiver
The digital form is best filled out on a hand held device. If using a PC to fill out the form, the web browser must be either Chrome or Fire Fox. Not adaptable with Internet Explorer.
The first part of the form is where the passholder and parent/guardian if athlete is under 19 years of age must initial that they have read and understood the following:
- Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risks Agreement
- Information on CWSAA Competitors Pass & Alpine Responsibility Code
- Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risks
As our competitor pass program has participants from across Western Canada, there are some limitations within our digital form. One of the limitations is the form does not have the capability of programing different ages of majority based on the Provinces and Territory that the athlete resides in. As both British Columbia and the Yukon are 19, the age of majority has been set for 19. All passholders under the age of 19 will require a parent/guardian to initial & sign the form.
Important: When you are asked to initial the form there are 2 initial boxes. The first ‘blue’ initial box is intended for the passholder. The second ‘blue’ initial box is for parent / guardian of the passholder that is under 19 or the passholder that is of legal age. Passholders of legal age will need to sign both initial boxes. If both are not filled out, the form will not advance to complete. The signee(s) can either use their finger to initial or their mouse cursor if using a PC. You can not type in your initials.
The second portion of the form is where you enter in passholder information. You will be asked to select one of the following:
- I am an Adult (19 years or older) with no Minors to sign for
- I am an Adult that will be participating and have Minors to sign for
- I am an Adult Guardian (not participating) signing for minors
APPLICATION STEP 2 of 2: Photo Upload
CWSAA has the photo uploader app on their website again this year: https://cwsaa.org/competitor-pass-upload/.
When submitting the form with your photo enter in “BC Alpine” where it asks for your affiliated Provincial Sports Association.
- Photos must be in a jpeg format
- Photos must be taken against a plain white or lightly coloured background
- The photo must be taken 5 to 6 feet from the person
- The lighting must be uniform to avoid shadows across the face
- No hats, toques or sunglasses/goggles
- The photos must show a full front view of the face and top of the shoulders squared to the camera