Access to all RCR Areas: Fernie, Kicking Horse, Kimberley and Nakiska
CWSAA has just been informed that RCR will be issuing a season pass again to all CWSAA Competitor Passholders for the 2023/24 season. Please notify all ski clubs and athletes / parents that have been issued 2023/24 CWSAA Competitor Pass of the direct lift to access process.
- Athlete & Coach to fill out on-line waiver (link is below).
- After completing the waiver, they will enter their ‘Pass Release Agreement ID” that is generated at the end of the waiver process.
- Step Two – enter in personal information including CWSAA Pass Number.
- RCR will approve and send email confirmation they have been approved. Please allow 3 to 4 days for this process to be completed.
- They can go to any one of Resorts of the Canadian Rockies ski resorts and pick up their season pass.
Conditions of Use
- The seasons pass issued with this application is valid only for the person whose photograph appears on it. Should any other person attempt to use this pass it will be confiscated without rebate and that person will be prosecuted under the Criminal Code of Canada.
- In the event of misconduct or non-observation of the ski area safety regulations (or Skiers Responsibility Code) on the part of the pass holder, he/she will be prohibited use of the lifts as determined by the management.
- The holder of this pass assumes all risk of personal injury or loss or damage to property.
- The season pass is nontransferable.
- If lost or stolen, there is a $20 charge for a replacement pass.
- Passholders without their pass may receive a lift ticket on the first occurrence. On additional days the pass-holder will be required to purchase a replacement pass.
- This pass remains the property of Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc and affiliated companies and resorts.